Day 1: Addis Ababa
On arrival transfer to Jerusalem Hotel. If arrival is in the morning or afternoon, you enjoy a City Tour, visiting the Archeological Museum, Mercato - the biggest open air market in Africa - and a sight seeing tour of the city. Overnight is at Jerusalem Hotel.
Day 2: Addis - Baher Dar
On arrival in Baher Dar, transfer to Papyrus Hotel. There is an afternoon boat trip in Lake Tana to visit Ura Kidane Mihret Monastery in Zeghie Peninsula. Overnight in Papyrus Hotel.
Day 3: Baher Dar
Today you drive to visit the Blue Nile Falls of Tiss Issat. An afternoon City Tour of Baher Dar and Market allows you to discover the area. Overnight in Papyrus Hotel.
Day 4: Baher Dar - Gondar
On arrival in Gondar transfer to Fogera Hotel. The afternoon is spent visiting the Castles of Gondar, Facil Bath and the Churches of Debre Berhan Sellassie and Kusquam. Overnight in Fogera Hotel.
Day 5: Gondar
Today there is a whole day excursion to see the Semien Mountain known as the Roof of Africa. On the way back you will visit Felasha Village and the market. Overnight in Fogera Hotel.
Day 6: Gondar - Lalibela
On arrival in Lalibela transfer to Lal Hotel. In the afternoon you visit the first part of Rock Hewn Churches. Overnight in Lal Hotel.
Day 7: Lalibela
Wake up early for a morning excursion by mule ride or by car to visit Nakutoleab Monastery on the outskirts of Lalibela. In the afternoon, visit the second part of Rock Hewn Churches. Overnight in Lal Hotel.
Day 8: Lalibela - Axum
On arrival, transfer to Remehai Hotel. In the afternoon you visit the Museum, Obelisks and Stele, the Castle Ruins of King Kaleb and Queen of Sheeba’s Bath and Palace Ruins. Overnight in Remehai Hotel.
Day 9: Axum - Addis
On arrival in Addis Ababa transfer to Jerusalem Hotel. Afternoon shopping, spent the rest of the day at leisure or enjoying an additional city tour of panoramic sites of the town. Overnight in Jerusalem Hotel.
Day 10: Addis Ababa - Departure
After breakfast transfer to the airport and any available time can be utilized to visit the Archeological Museum, Merkato and a sight seeing tour of the town. After dinner transfer to the airport for departure.
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Transport in tourist built minivans
- Services of an English speaking tour driver-guide on the place to be visited
- Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as per itinerary
- All kinds of entrance fee to be paid for sight seeing
- All Government taxes and levies
- All items of a personal nature, e.g. telephone bills etc
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver-guide
- Alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks
- International and domestic air ticket and airport taxes
- Laundry services
- Any other item not included in itinerary
- Any kinds of meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) not included in itinerary
- Holiday supplements over Christmas and New Year