Explore Madikwe | Madikwe Self-drive Adventurer Safari
- Accommodation: Thatched chalet suites featuring viewing decks, sliding doors, and showers
- Activities: Morning and afternoon game drives
- Destinations: Madikwe Game Reserve
Explore Madikwe Experience
The Explore Madikwe Experience offers you a luxury safari in the malaria-free Madikwe Game Reserve. The reserve is situated on the border of Botswana, within easy travelling distance of Johannesburg and a mere 20km from Gaberone. You will stay in a luxury camp with breathtaking views of plains and inselbergs.Accommodation at your Madikwe Game Lodge is in one of eight thatched chalet suites. The area is home to a myriad of wildlife and gigantic volcanic intrusions, all these elements serve as a picturesque setting for an unforgettable safari holiday in the Madikwe Game Reserve.Head out and explore this scenic region in an open safari vehicle, led by your experienced safari guide. Inhale the aroma of coffee and wood smoke in the morning before your action-packed game excursion. Experience fine bush dining and snack on tasty traditionally cooked food before falling asleep to the distant roar of lions during your affordable Experience Madikwe safari.
Day 1: Johannesburg/Pretoria - Madikwe Game ReserveView Lodge
Your game viewing adventures kicks off with an exciting late afternoon excursion of the Madikwe Game Reserve, in a specialised safari vehicle. Track an abundance of wildlife including rhino, buffalo, elephant, lion, leopard, cheetah and wild dog. Stop at the perfect spot to enjoy a refreshing sundowner while admiring the magical African sunset. Return to your Madikwe accommodation for a mouthwatering meal and the ultimate bush dining experience.
Day 2: Madikwe Game ReserveView Lodge
Day 3: Madikwe Game ReserveThis is the final morning of your affordable safari holiday and your last chance to spot the beautiful diversity of the Madikwe Game Reserve. After your game viewing excursion, return to camp to savour a late breakfast. An representative will escort you to pick up your rental car. You will then go on an excursion to Johannesburg, where you will drop your car rental off at the nearest depot and meet your onward travel arrangements.
Rates & PricesIncluded
- 3 Day car rental with supercover insurance and unlimited mileage
- Spend 2 nights in Suite accommodation with private viewing deck and en-suite facilities
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Teas & coffees with meals
- Daily morning and afternoon/evening game drives in open safari vehicle accompanied by experienced guides and trackers
- Any personal expenses, drinks, car rental extras and all other extras to be settled directly on departure
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions