5 Day Untamed Tanzania Coastal Breakaway
Tanzania Bush and Beach Safari Package Highlights
- Accommodation: Deluxe en-suite, en-suite Banda
- Activities: Town/village visits, game drives, walking and boating safaris, bush dining, snorkeling
- Destinations: Dar es Salaam, Saadani National Park, Dar es Salaam
What to expect on this 5 day Tanzania safari and beach tour
Break away from your daily routine as you are introduced to a new way of life by the local Saandani and Maasai people of Tanzania. Enjoy a quick visit to Dar es Salaam where you can participate in local trading at the fish, vegetable and clothing markets in the city.
Your journey will then take you to the Saadani National Park, the only wildlife sanctuary situated along Tanzania's coastline. In its prime position between the bush and the beach, Saadani Safari Lodge will take you on game viewing excursions that explore both the land and water species residing in the area.
This brief breakaway takes you to the best of Tanzania and releases you with memories that will remain unmatched for many journeys to come. Look forward to your stay at Sea Cliff Hotel in Dar es Salaam and at Saadani Safari Lodge in the Saadani National Park, where you will be accommodated in private, comfortable suites that boast pristine views of your surroundings. Indulge in the traditional Tanzanian seafood meals and the international cuisine served at the restaurants or at remote spots in the wilderness.
Day 1: Dar es SalaamBoard a shared road transfer for your trip en-route to Sea Cliff Hotel from Dar es Salaam. Decorated in modern Swahili designs, your deluxe air-conditioned suite maintains an authentic African feel. With an en-suite bathroom and modern amenities, your suite will accommodate you in comfort and luxury. Facilities at the hotel include a fully-equipped fitness centre and swimming pool, a hair and beauty salon, gift shop and jewelers, and a casino. The Sea Cliff Village shopping centre nearby provides more entertainment and shopping options.
Day 2: Saadani National Park View Lodge
Day 2 & 4: Saadani National ParkIn its prime location amongst the bush and ocean ecosystems, a diverse variety of wildlife species can be spotted. Wildlife sights include lions, elephants, buffalos, hippos, crocodiles, as well as an abundance of bird species such as flamingos, kingfishers and storks.
A large variety of activities are included in the package, ranging from game viewing to cultural excursions. Game drives, river safaris, walking safaris and bird walks will allow you to view the land and water species wandering around the wilderness. Snorkeling excursions are the opportune time to explore the ocean from within, as you dive into a world of coral and amazing fish species. Optional private safaris are available upon request and will afford you the opportunity to view wildlife alongside a trained guide on game drives, walking or boating excursions.
Day 5: Dar es SalaamFrom a bush airstrip, you will board a light aircraft for your flight to Dar es Salaam Airport, where you will meet your onward travel arrangements.
- 4 nights' accommodation at selected hotel and lodges as detailed in your itinerary
- Air transfers to and from Dar es Salaam Airport
- Road transfers to and from your hotel, lodges and airstrips
- Select local branded drinks including bottled water, soft drinks, beers, spirits & liquors and house wines
- All meals while travelling including breakfast, lunch and dinner
- One daily shared activity
- Park and conservation fees
- Daily laundry service
- River Safaris
- International flights to and from Tanzania (Kilimanjaro International Airport)
- Optional activities not listed above
- Travel insurance
- Premium drinks (champagnes, cognacs, single malt whiskeys and wines from exclusive cellar wines)
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions