Things to do at Kumbali Country Lodge
The Malawi country lodge in Lilongwe has an on-site restaurant that is open daily and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Meals are prepared using the freshest local ingredients and menus include classic meals as well as Malawian grown tea and coffee. Dine indoors or enjoy the outdoor garden seating area.
Enjoy welcoming drinks on the private balcony of The Silver Spoon. Special occasions can be celebrated in the elegant dining area where private fine dining takes place. Seating up to 16 guests at dinner, the dining table is set with fine crystal and silver.
For business conferences, this Lilongwe lodge in Malawi is the ideal break from the stressful office environment. Tailor-made conferences can be arranged by the staff of Kumbali Country Lodge and delegates can enjoy a full range of modern facilities and amenities in the 2 conference rooms.
- Malawi cultural village offers Malawian food, traditional singing, dancing and drumming and art displays
- Nature's Gift Permaculture Centre
- Town tours
- Working dairy farm visits
- Visits to national parks in Malawi
- Guided safari tours
- Walking safaris
- Bird watching
- Explore Lake Malawi on boat trips, diving and snorkeling excursions
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions