Embark on a guided Full Day Kruger Safari in the Southern part of the vast bush known as the Kruger National Park. Track the Big Five and spot a profusion of birds and an abundance of mammals.
- Accommodation: You can choose from an array of accommodation in or near the Kruger National Park
- Destinations: Kruger National Park, South Africa
- Activities: Full-day guided safari drive, photo adventure, Big Five tracking
Your Full Day Guided Safari Experience
Your Kruger National Park safari begins at sunrise, so pack your picnic basket and embark on a game spotting adventure. You will be collected at a predetermined location, be it your hotel or the Kruger Park gate. Set out into the wild to spot the abundance of fauna the bush has to offer. Explain to the expert rangers what you expect to see and they will try their best to give you the ideal game spotting experience.
Spend your morning tracking predators as they return from their daily hunt. Track the Big Five with the help of an experienced ranger in specialized safari vehicles. The guides are in constant radio contact with each other to ensure that you wont miss the best wildlife sightings. Stop to enjoy breakfast in the majestic bush while listening to the chirps of over 500 species of birds.
Explore and track some of the 150 species of mammals including majestic elephant, vervet monkey, wild dog, prides of lion, herds of buffalo, to name but a few. Cruise to the nearest waterhole and observe the animal interaction and the different species of wildlife that occupy the waterhole. Enjoy lunch before another round of game spotting. Your ranger will drop you off at the nearest shop or restaurant, where you can purchase your own lunch.
You will be escorted back to your desired destination, just before the gates of the Kruger National Park closes.Included
- A safari transfer from your accommodation
- A private tour of the Kruger National Park
- Trained and experienced safari guide
- Mineral water and ice during the drive
- Any additional services of requests
- Meals and drinks of any sort
- Kruger National Park conservation fees