Lodging at Leroo La Tau
- Luxury glass and thatch en-suite chalets for 24 people
- Attractive, lounge, dining area, bar and pool
At Botswana safari accommodation, Leroo La Tau, the tranquillity of the African bush can be experienced from 12 luxury glass and thatch chalets on individual raised wooden platforms.
Herds of Zebra and Wildebeest are often seen around the grounds of Leroo La Tau. This Botswana safari lodge accommodation is situated in attractive grounds that surround the main buildings. The lodge sits high on the cliffs overlooking the dry Boteti Riverbed and the sweeping scrub and grasslands of the Makgadikgadi.
When not out on a day or night safari game drive, guests can put their cares aside and rest at the poolside. The main lounge and dining area is a welcoming space with wooden and thatch features. Sublime evenings, listening to the sounds of the African bush can be spent relaxing at the bar or around a crackling fire overlooking the riverbed and waterhole.
- All Meals
- Local brand drinks
- Scheduled game viewing activities
- Laundry for stays of more than 1 night
- Generator power (AC 220V) is on during the day and evening
- Video batteries can be re-charged
- Suites have a 220-volt AC plug for hairdryers
- Inverted 12V lighting at night once the generator has been switched off
- Luggage capacity accepted per person is 20kg in soft sided bags
- Any gratuities, curios and all items of a personal nature
- Premium brand drinks
- Visa, Mastercard and Diners Club credit cards are accepted
- Unfortunately American Express credit card are not accepted
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions