Royal Zambezi Lodge, Lower Zambezi River, Zambia
- Only ten minutes from the entry gate to the Lower Zambezi National Park.
- There is accommodation for 14 guests
- The lodge is situated on the banks of the Lower Zambezi River
- Get to see the Big 4 during your stay at the Royal Zambezi Lodge
This Lower Zambezi lodge is only ten minutes from the entry gate to the Lower Zambezi National Park. Common sightings are Elephant, Buffalo, Impala, Puku, Bushbuck, Kudu, Zebra, Warthog, Baboon, Hippo, Crocodile and an abundant species of birdlife.
Nocturnal animals such as Hyena, Porcupine, Civet, Genet, Honeybadger and Leopard are occasionally seen on night drives. There are also Lion on the estate and Wilddog occur further east in the Lower Zambezi National Park. There have also been occasional sightings of the Samango Monkey in the area.
Royal Zambezi Lodge boasts luxury accommodation, acclaimed cuisine, world class fishing, a tranquil bush spa, guided canoe trips and spectacular game viewing.
Please check this with your agent. Double entry visas for people requiring visas for re-entry into Zimbabwe.
- Malaria prophylactics, insect repellent and sunblock
- Personal medical requirements
- Torch / flashlight
- Camera / video and film
- Fishing rods and tackle
- Warm clothing during cool months
- Walking shoes (comfortable, not new)
- Khaki / green clothing for walking and game drives
- Swimming costume
- Broad rimmed hat Season: 01 June to 31 October
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions