Botswana Safari Guide | Nxai Pan
With its seemingly prehistoric scenery, lunar-like landscapes and uniquely desert adapted wildlife to be seen, Nxai Pan offers a vista of what Africa must have been like before the existence of man.
- Baines' Baobabs in the south of Nxai Pan National Park
- Springbok and giraffes in large numbers
- Zebra migration passes through the area
- Fossil salt pans and historical sites
- Abundant birdlife in the rainy season with a wide variety of raptors
- Game drives, bush walks, and cultural tours available
The dry season - May to October - can also be excellent for game viewing as this is the time when the animals concentrate at the few available waterholes in the park.