Finch Hattons Camp, Tsavo West National Park, Kenya, East Africa
- Classic en-suite safari tents under thatch
- Superior comfort, facilities and service
- Exemplary food, exciting game drives and walks
- Tsavo West National Park, Kenya
Guests here are transported back to the days of the elegant and secluded Tsavo safari in Kenya. Unsurpassed service and cuisine in a remote and wild setting, far from other travellers and operators can be found at Finch Hattons.
Located along a series of natural springs, the safari tents at this Kenya game lodge enjoy an idyllic setting overlooking resident hippos in an Acacia forest. The décor throughout the lodge is timeless, polished and sophisticated yet comforting.
With the atmosphere of an elegant country house, guests at Finch Hattons enjoy the finest fresh foods in an imaginative and tasteful menu. The dining tables are set with silver tableware and fresh flowers, gleaming cutlery and crystal. Breakfast and lunch are served al fresco on the terrace overlooking the main hippo pool with Mt Kilimanjaro in the distance.
In between game drives and nature walks, guests can cool off in the elevated swimming pool and deck. There is also an all day bar for refreshments, lounge and library cum reading room with plenty of books and music. There are no fences around Finch Hattons, and a wide variety of animals can be seen around the lodge.
Tsavo West National Park, Kenya is part of the largest game park in the country. It is remote and guests are unlikely to see other vehicles or travellers when on game drives. Tsavo West is known for its vast herds of Elephant, their skins stained red from the ochre coloured dust and mud. Many other plains game can also be seen.
Facilities at Finch Hattons
- Most dietary requirements / meal preferences catered for
- Raised swimming pool and shady deck
- Dining Room and open air terraces
- All-day bar, lounge, library and reading room
- Gift shop for high quality books and gifts open daily
- A WI-FI Hotspot service for travellers with laptops
- Secure parking area for guest vehicles
- Drivers stay in a guide's room, and meals are provided
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions