Private Bush Camp Safari
- Accommodation: Luxury bush suite
- Location: Johannesburg, Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve, Johannesburg
- Activities: Game drives, walking safaris, photographic safaris, bird watching, cultural tours, swimming
Your South Africa Safari Experience
Rejuvenate your body and mind in the serenity of an untamed bush, where your senses will be calmed naturally. This getaway is a quick visit to some of the best game viewing activities and lodge facilities that the Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve has to offer.
Notten's Bush Camp will welcome you to a family-owned and run accommodation, providing exceptional personalized service by a friendly staff. From lantern-lit dinner tables to relaxing massage and king-size beds, you will find true peace in the bush on an African safari.
The best part of your African safari is that there are different sightings on each game drive. Some days you could see a lioness with her cubs or a herd of elephant drinking water at the river, making each game viewing experience unique. In addition to the spectacular wildlife, cultural interactions with the local people will broaden your insight of the bush.
Day 1: Johannesburg - Sabi Sands Private Game ReserveView Lodge
During the night game drive you will spot a variety of large and small nocturnal creature, from predators like lions to bushbabies. There will be a chance to take lots of photos, so don't forget your camera. Getting back to camp, the aroma of delectable cuisine will overwhelm you. After delighting in the various culinary delights, you can settle down with post-dinner drinks or head off to your suite for a peaceful night indoors in preparation for your upcoming days of adventure.
Day 2: Sabi Sands Private Game ReserveView Lodge
After the morning game drive, you return to camp for a delicious brunch. Until lunch, you have the day at your own leisure, at the swimming pool or in the spa indulging in optional pamper sessions. Cultural tours to the local Shangaan community will allow interaction with the unique lifestyle of these native people. After lunch and the late afternoon high tea, your ranger will once again sweep you off your feet onto the game drive vehicle and display the wonders of the bush to you.
After the evening game drive, you will have time to relax in the lounge area that has a fully-stocked wine cellar offering a fine selection of South African wines. Dinner is a social event that takes place either alfresco around a campfire or at a dining table in the open-plan summerhouse. After dinner, drinks can be enjoyed around a blazing fire while listening to the sounds of the nocturnal wildlife. Share your experiences of the day as you enjoy the company of fellow travellers and the friendly staff members.
Day 3: Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve - JohannesburgOn the final day of your brief visit to the Sabi Sands, you can awake before the sun rises and embark on a final game viewing experience. An early morning game drive or walking safari proceeds after enjoying a warm cup of coffee and a rusk.
A road transfer will deliver you to a bush airstrip where you will board a light aircraft for a flight to Johannesburg. Enjoy a scenic flight over Mpumalanga and its rolling grasslands and its abundant wildlife. At O.R. Tambo International Airport, you will embark on your onward travel arrangements. Included
- Return flights between Johannesburg and Sabi Sands South
- Road transfers to/from the airstrip and the camp
- 2 nights' luxury suite accommodation which boasts an private game viewing deck, en-suite bathroom with indoor and outdoor showers, mosquito nets, overhead fans
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served at the camp
- All teas, coffees and afternoon tea
- Soft drinks, local brand beers, spirits and house wines
- Daily morning and afternoon/evening game drives in open safari vehicle and a bush walk accompanied by experienced guides and trackers
- Refreshments while on game drives
- All extras are to be settled directly on departure
- All premium brand alcoholic drinks
- Optional activities
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions