Tranquil African Safari
- Accommodation: Executive room accommodation
- Destinations: Cape Town, Sabi Sands Game Reserve, Johannesburg
- Activities: Game drives, fishing, game viewing
Your South African Safari Experience
Trade your busy city life for this Tranquil African Safari. This five day getaway is ideal for couples who want to escape their busy lifestyle for peace and tranquility.
Nestled on the banks of the pristine Sand River in Sabi Sands Game Reserve is where you will hideout for the next four nights. Become one with the bush with 65 000 hectares of vast bush waiting for you to explore. Relax in the luxurious executive room for sporting an en-suite, indoor and outdoor shower, and a private patio with immaculate views of the bush.
Embark on early morning and late afternoon game drives to spot the abundance of fauna and flora roaming through the private reserve. Identify the different mammals that prowl the bush during game drives that are conducted in specialized safari vehicles. Expand your bush knowledge with the help of the expert game rangers. Spend the afternoon fishing and exploring the different species the Sand River habitats. After a day of game spotting, experience bush dining at its finest. Savor delicious South African flavours around the Shangaan boma, paired with fine local wines.
You will catch a flight to O.R Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg (or to Cape Town International Airport) for your onward travel arrangements.
Day 1: Cape Town - Sabi Sands Game ReserveView LodgeBoard your flight from Cape Town International Airport to Skukuza Airport, where a representative will meet you to transport you to Inyati Game Lodge. Situated on the banks of the Sand River, lies your hideout for the next five days. Relax in one of 11 luxury chalets with amenities that include an en-suite bathroom, private patio, indoor and outdoor shower and air-conditioning.
Upon arrival, the staff will help you to settle in. Enjoy a decadent lunch while admiring the immaculate view of the Sand River. Embark on a late afternoon game drive with experienced game rangers in specialized safari vehicles. Get a closer glimpse of nocturnal animals as your expert guide drives off-road to give you the ultimate safari adventure. You will spot an abundance of wildlife including large herds of buffalo, leopard, lion, rhino, reedbuck, hyena, hippo, cheetah and wild dog.
Sip on a sundowner while watching the African sunset before heading back to the lodge. Dine around the traditional shangaan boma and enjoy the evening under the African sky. Indulge in fine wine and a delicious meal around the crackling fire.
Day 2 - 4: Sabi Sands Private Game ReserveView LodgeWake up early to indulge a delicious continental breakfast and aromatic coffee. Depart for an early morning game drive and spot the predators just as they return from their evening hunt. After and good morning drive return to the lodge for a sumptuous breakfast. Embark on an optional fishing adventure and explore the 37 species of fish that reside in the Sand River. Spot species such as the Sharp Tooth Catfish, Mozambique Tilapia, Squeakers, Tigerfish, Small Mouth Yellowfish and Mudfish to name a few. Upon your return from your afternoon activities, meet for high tea and savor delicacies to revive before your next game spotting adventure.
Depart for an afternoon game drive to spot nocturnal animals and embark on the ultimate photo expedition. Relax and unwind as you enjoy the bush life with a before heading back for a fine dining bush experience. Unique delicacies are prepared on an open fire. Rhythmic dancers will entertain you while you're inhaling the aromas of the food that's being prepared. Savor a traditional South african barbeque in the heart of the bushveld. The food will tickle your palate and will favour your dietary requirements. After a long day of game spotting, drift off to sleep in your luxury room.
Day 5: Sabi Sands Game Reserve - JohannesburgEnjoy a sumptuous breakfast and soak up the African sun for one last time. A representative will take you to the airstrip to board your flight to O.R Tambo, Johannesburg. At the airport you will meet you onward travel arrangements. Included
- One-way flight from Cape Town to Skukuza
- Road transfers to/from the lodge and the airport
- 4 nights' accommodation in an executive room which boasts a private patio with lounger chairs, en-suite bathroom with indoor and outdoor shower, air-conditioning, room safe and a mosquito net
- Daily meals include a hearty breakfast, delicious lunch and fine dinner
- All teas and coffees enjoyed at the lodge
- Daily game viewing excursions take place in morning and night game drives in open safari vehicles, walking safaris and fishing trips
- All safari activities are conducted by experienced guides and trackers
- Light refreshments on game drives
- Departing flight from Skukuza to Johannesburg
- Any extra services or purchases of a personal nature are to be settled upon departure from the lodge
- Cold beverages and alcoholic drinks
- All optional activities not mentioned in the itinerary
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions