Victoria Falls / Caprivi / Windhoek Tour
Expected Namibia Safari Vacation Package Experience:
- Accommodation: Lodges, guest farm
- Activities: Game viewing, game drives, boat cruises, birding, Hoba Meteorite visit, sundowner drive, craft market shopping
- Destinations: Victoria Falls, Kasane, Caprivi Strip (Chobe River, Kwando River, Bwabwata National Park, Mahango Game Reserve, Popa Falls, Okavango River), Rundu, Grootfontein, Okahandja, Windhoek
What can you expect from this 7 day Victoria Falls / Caprivi / Windhoek tour:
Guests on this 7 day Namibia safari tour will be able to embark on game viewing drives in the Bwabwata National Park. Almost every afternoon you will go on a sundowner boat cruise on the respective rivers. A visit to the Popa Falls is a definite must. A minimum 4 persons and a maximum 14 persons is required for this trip. Accommodation is in comfortable lodges and guestfarms.
Day 1: Victoria Falls, Zambia
You will drive from Victoria Falls to Kasane during this Namibia safari tour. Boat transfer to Kasika Island. In the late afternoon you will embark on a sundowner boat trip on the Chobe. Overnight at the King's Den Lodge. Breakfast. Dinner.
Day 2: Namushasha Lodge, Namibia
Travel via Ngoma Bridge and Kongola to Namushasha Lodge. In the afternoon you will go on a boat trip on the Kwando River. Overnight at Namushasha Lodge. Breakfast. Dinner.
Day 3: Bwabwata National Park, Caprivi, Namibia
In the morning you will go on a game viewing drive in the Bwabwata National Park. In the afternoon you will again go on a boat trip on the Kwando River. Overnight at Namushasha Lodge. Breakfast. Dinner.
Day 4: Mahango Game Reserve, Namibia
Continue via Kongola and Bagani to the Mahangu Safari Lodge. In the afternoon visit the Mahango Game Reserve. You will overnight at Mahangu Safari Lodge. Breakfast. Dinner.
Day 5: Okavango River, Namibia
Visit the Popa Falls and proceed to Rundu. In the late afternoon you will embark on a boat trip on the Okavango River (water level dependent). Overnight at Hakusembe River Lodge. Breakfast. Dinner.
Day 6: Kombat, Namibia
Drive via Rundu and Grootfontein to Kombat. Visit the Hoba Meteorite and proceed to Ghaub Guestfarm. In the late afternoon enjoy a sundowner drive on the farm. Dinner, bed and breakfast at Ghaub Guestfarm.
Day 7: Windhoek, Namibia
Travel via Otavi and Otjiwarongo to Okahandja during this Namibia safari tour. Visit the woodcarvers' market. Afterwards proceed to Windhoek. You will arrive in the afternoon.
- Overland trips and all sightseeing as per intinerary
- Overnight in double rooms in hotels, guest farms and rest camps
- 6x breakfasts and 6x dinners
- English speaking tour guide
- Multilanguage is possible
- Expenses for personal belongings e.g:
- Drinks and telephone calls
- Tips for tour guide
- Tips in restaurants
- Minimum - 4 persons
- Maximum - 14 persons
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions