5 Day Romantic Zanzibar Hideaway
Romantic Zanzibar Holiday Package Highlights
- Accommodation: En-suite banda accommodation with private beach access
- Activities: A wide variety of water sports including snorkeling and dhow cruises
- Destinations: Zanzibar North Coast
What to expect on this Zanzibar holiday package in Tanzania
Spend some quality time with your special someone during this 5 day hideaway on the shores of the Mnemba Island in Zanzibar. The private island provides an ideal setting for a secluded stay in paradise as the shores are only shared with 20 other guests. The exclusivity of Mnemba Island Lodge allows you to rewind as you take a barefoot stroll along the golden beach strip.
Your en-suite banda will lead you out onto an exclusive beach strip where you can explore the sun-kissed sands. A private veranda connects your banda to views of the endless ocean views. Relax in the views of your pristine surroundings.
Explore the landscapes and waters of the Mnemba Island waters as you partake in two activities per day during your stay at the lodge. Your choice of activities includes snorkeling in the crystal waters of the Indian Ocean, fly-fishing and a sundowner dhow cruise, to mention a few.
Day 1: Travel to Mnemba Island in ZanzibarView Lodge
Day 2 - 4: Soak up the Zanzibar sunTwo water-based activities can be enjoyed per day during your stay at the lodge. Choose from snorkeling, kayaking, fly-fishing, a sundowner dhow cruise and windsurfing. Swimming, nature walks and bird watching are leisurely activities that can be enjoyed in between your planned excursions. Additional activities offered include scuba diving and deep sea fishing trips for extremists who hope to maximize their stay on Zanzibar's pristine coastline. Internationally recognized, Zanzibar is a sanctuary of tranquility and breathtaking views. The Mnemba atoll is a scuba diver's paradise, providing possible encounters with a large variety of sea creatures. Watch the start of a new life as you witness the magnificent turtle hatching season from April to August. Mnemba Island is surrounded by coral reef that and the marine species that occupy the waters of the reefs and the greater area of the Indian Ocean include reef fish, anemone, pelagic fish and marine mammals such as dolphins, sharks, humpback whales and various types of ray. Many bird species can be sighted during walks around the island.
Day 5: Say farewell to Island lifeAfter breakfast a boat transfer takes you to the Island crossing point. There, you will meet a representative who will drive you to Zanzibar Airport for your onward journey.
- 4 nights' accommodation at selected lodge as detailed in your itinerary
- Boat transfers to and from your lodges
- Road Transfers to and from Boat pick up point and Airport
- Select local branded drinks including bottled water, soft drinks, beers, spirits & liquors and house wines
- All meals while travelling including breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Watersports including Scuba diving, snorkeling and sundowner Dhow Cruise
- Park and conservation fees
- Daily laundry service
- Medical evacuation cover to the nearest treatment centre within Tanzania
- International flights to and from Tanzania (Kilimanjaro International Airport)
- Optional activities not listed above
- Travel insurance
- Premium drinks (champagnes, cognacs, single malt whiskeys and wines from exclusive cellar wines)
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions