Katavi National Park | Tanzania Safari Guide
Katavi is way off the beaten track, and Chada is the only safari camp. With no humans for hundreds of miles, the only people around are the lodge staff and perhaps some other guests. Ideal for the intrepid safari explorer.
- Untouched wilderness area
- Large herds of wildlife namely hippo, elephants, buffalo
- Prolific predator population
- One of Tanzania's most unspoiled and beautiful parks
- Great birding - more than 400 bird species
Enquiries / Questions