Day 1: Sussi Lodge, Zambia
A representative will meet you at Livingstone Airport and transfer you to Sussi Lodge, on the banks of the Zambezi River. During the next 2 days your activities will include: game drives with experienced guides, visits to the Falls by yourself, boat cruises, fishing and an optional choice of all the 'adrenaline' extras for which the area is famous. Overnight at Sussi Lodge.
Day 2: Sussi Lodge, Zambia
Another day of excitement and romance on the banks of Africa’s most spectacular river. Overnight at Sussi Lodge.
Day 3: Puku Ridge Tented Camp, South Luangwa National Park, Zambia
Depart after breakfast for your flight to Puku Ridge Tented Camp in the South Luangwa National Park. Your Camp here consists of traditional spacious walk-in canvas safari tents.
The option is open to either drive in an open safari vehicle or to walk under the guidance of your professional guide in one of the most scenic National Parks in Zambia. Overnight at Puku Ridge Tented Camp.
Day 4: Puku Ridge Tented Camp, South Luangwa National Park, Zambia
A grand opportunity today for walking safaris in the floodplains. Good sightings of Elephants, Lion, Leopard, Wild Dog, Buffalo and Giraffe. Overnight at Puku Ridge Tented Camp.
Day 5: Puku Ridge Tented Camp, South Luangwa National Park, Zambia
Another day of exploring in this remote area either on foot or by safari vehicle.
Day 6: Chichele Presidential Lodge, South Luangwa National Park, Zambia
Transfer by road to Chichele Presidential Lodge. The Lodge has a magnificent hilltop site with sumptuous, air-conditioned accommodation. A turn of the century hunting lodge atmosphere completes the picture.
South Luangwa National Park is one of the greatest wildlife sanctuaries in the world, not surprisingly since the concentrations of game around the Luangwa River and its ox-bow lagoons are dramatic.
In addition the topography of the area makes it ideal for walking safaris allowing guests to explore the river and its tributaries in the care of an experienced guide. The Park is noted for its big game species particularly Leopard, Lion and Elephant and a whole host of antelope species.
Day 7 & 8: Chichele Presidential Lodge, South Luangwa National Park, Zambia
Two more days spent walking and driving in this special sanctuary. Overnight at Chichele Presidential Lodge.
Day 9: Depart
Transfer back to Mfuwe for your flight to Lusaka International Airport and onward connections.
- Flights: Livingstone-Mfuwe-Lusaka
- All meals, laundry, park fees, soft drinks, local wine and beer
- Ground Airport transfers and 2 Star of Africa Activities per day
- Spirits and imported wines
- Any items purchased from shops
- Domestic and international departure taxes
- Any non Star of Africa activities booked in the Victoria Falls
- All normal booking conditions pertain
- A limit of 12kg 'soft-sided' baggage on all internal flights
- The company takes no responsibility for cancelled or delayed flights
- Children under 12 years of age are not permitted on this trip unless prior arrangements have been made with management