Buffalo Trail Camping Safari from Moremi to Victoria Falls
- Accommodation: Mobile camping (tents) - You will stay in a lodge at the start and end of this tour
- Activities: Game viewing, game drives, birding, optional Vic Falls activities (white water rafting, bungi jumping, microlighting, Elephant back rides and more)
- Destinations: Maun, Moremi Game Reserve (Okavango Delta), Chobe National Park (Savuti & Chobe River), Victoria Falls / Livingstone
- Please Note: The guided mobile camping portion of this trip is semi-participation. You will have to pitch and fold your own tent. All cooking, cleaning and any other camp chores are taken care of.
Your Botswana safari journey starts in Maun and ends in Victoria Falls. passing through some of the best wilderness areas in Botswana. Spend 3 nights camping in Moremi Game Reserve and 3 nights in Chobe National Park. While searching for a variety of animals and birds in the reserve, absorb the sounds and beauty of these areas.
Day 1: Maun, BotswanaView Lodge
Days 2 - 4: Moremi Game ReserveYou will be transferred to Maun to begin your guided Botswana safari camping tour. You will take a drive to Moremi Game Reserve, one of the best wilderness areas of Botswana (150km, 6hrs including game drive).
The reserve covers swamp areas as well as dry land. The next 3 nights of your camping safari are spent in this park searching for the wide variety of animals and birds in the reserve, while absorbing the sounds and beauty of this region.
Game drives as the sun rises, and in the late afternoon as the sun sets, are the norm on your Botswana safari tour. You will return to camp for lunch and a siesta, usually you will move campsites to explore a different area of this diverse park. Camping will be in private designated campsites with bush ablutions. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner Included).
Days 5 - 7: Chobe National ParkChobe National Park, with its diverse and striking landscapes, is your next destination (120km, 5-6 hours). As you continue your search for wildlife you will traverse the drier region of Savuti where Bull Elephants dot the plains. You will then head northwards to the Chobe River (170km, 5 hours), where your game drives will meander along the banks of the river, followed by the call of the majestic African Fish Eagle. Camping will be in private designated areas with bush ablutions. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner Included.)
Days 8 - 9: Livingstone, ZambiaAfter an exciting morning game drive you will cross the Zambezi River by ferry, then drive to Livingstone on the Zambian side of the Victoria Falls, where you will stay overnight at a lodge. In the afternoon there is time to visit the magnificent Victoria Falls and shop for curios. Dinner is at your own expense at the lodge.
Your tour officially ends at 10:00am on Day 9. However, there are many thrilling activities offered at Vic Falls, such as the exhilarating white water rafting down the Zambezi Gorge, canoeing on the upper Zambezi, Elephant rides and Helicopter flights over the Falls. (On Day 6 Breakfast and Lunch are included and on Day 7 breakfast is included).Included
- Meals as per itinerary
- Sleeping Bag and Pillow
- Activities as per itinerary
- Professional guide and camp assistant
- Park Fees
- Road Transfers to and from Maun Airport
- Transfer from Livingstone Town to Livingstone Airport
- Meals where not specified
- Items of a personal nature
- Victoria Falls activities
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions