Express Etosha Fly-in Safari
Fly to Etosha and spend 4 days on an unbelievable Namibia safari in Etosha. This fly-in safari to Etosha National Park is ideal if you have limited time or a seeking a weekend away. You can also easily combine this safari to Namibia with other destinations in Southern Africa.
Etosha Fly-in Safari Highlights
- Take to the sky with a scenic air transfer that allows you to span a great distance in a short amount of time
- Daily departures from Windhoek
- Classic Namibia accommodation with views of the Etosha Pan
- Etosha National Park and Onguma Game Reserve offer an abundance of African wildlife and birdlife sightings all year round
- Excellent game viewing opportunities on twice daily game drives
- Morning game drives in the Etosha National Park in open-sided safari vehicles
- Sundowner drives in the 34 000 hectare Onguma Game Reserve where expert guides will explain the many intricacies of the Namibian bush
What to except from this Fly-in SafariDiscover the wilds of Namibia on this Express Etosha Fly-in Safari while staying at a safari lodge on the plains of Etosha. Embark on open safari vehicle game drives into the Etosha National Park and the Onguma Game Reserve. You are sure to spot an abundance of wildlife on the plains of Namibia including giraffe, eland, kudu, oryx, hartebeest, zebra, impala and many more roam freely as well as predators such as lion, cheetah, leopard, being common residents of the area. End your days with sundowners in the African bush and make memories that will last a lifetime.
Day 1: Fly from Windhoek to Etosha View Lodge
Day 2 & 3: Discover Etosha on thrilling game drivesView LodgeGood morning! The next two days bring an incredible adventure - an open safari vehicle will take you out on morning & afternoon game drives in the company of professional field guides. Venture into the heart of Etosha and Onguma Game Reserve, where zebra and wildebeest roam the plains. The Etosha National Park is home to a dazzling array of wildlife species. Among the locals, you may spot the famous African Big 5, South African cheetah, wild dogs, hyenas and more. Track herds of antelope through their natural grazing grounds, from tiny dik-dik to large kudu, and find their natural predators on the hunt.
The area is also an amazing destination for bird-watchers, as it is home to an incredibly diverse avian population. Ostriches, vultures, eagles, storks, flamingos, hornbills, blue cranes and a plethora of other species are known to frequent the park.
Day 4: Say Farewell and fly back to WindhoekAs the taste of your last African breakfast fades into memory, you will be transferred back to the airstrip. A light aircraft is waiting, bound for Windhoek, where you will board a flight back home. You have left your footprints in the Namibian soil, and Namibia has left its mark on you.
Rates & PricesThis short Etosha Fly-in Safari can easily be combined with other destinations in Southern Africa. Maybe a few extra days in Swakopmund and/or Sossusvlei? Etosha is even easily combined with Botswana and Victoria Falls. We have several affordable packages that complement this Namibia safari and our Destination Consultants can easily tailor your holiday to Africa to reflect your individual needs and budget.
- Return light aircraft and road transfers between Windhoek and Etosha/Onguma Game Reserve
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Onguma Game Reserve
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Teas, coffees and afternoon tea snacks
- Select local branded drinks including in-room mini bar, soft drinks, water, beers, house wines and spirits
- Morning game drive in the world renowned Etosha National Park
- Afternoon game drives on the Onguma Reserve with stops at scenic spots for sundowner drinks
- Guided by qualified and expert guides in open-sided safari vehicles
- Optional activities
- Premium branded drinks and all other extras to be settled direct