This Etosha Safari Tour departs daily and is perfect if you have limited time in Namibia. It offers fantastic big game safari in the Etosha National Park at an affordable price.
Etosha Safari Shuttle Tour
Etosha Safari Tour Highlights
- Excellent game viewing all year round with an abundance of African wildlife
- Experience twice daily game drives in the Etosha National Park
- Game drives in comfortable and spacious open safari vehicles with elevated seats for unobstructed views
- Daily shuttle departures from Windhoek
- Drive through contrasting Namibia grassland and desert landscapes
- Comfortable tented accommodation with en-suite bathroom near the Etosha National Park
What to expect from this Etosha Safari experienceThis 4 Day Etosha Shuttle Safari Tour invites you to an affordable African safari in Namibia’s magnificent Etosha National Park. Experience the rugged Namibia wilderness while being accommodated in a comfortable en-suite canvas tent.
Track an abundance of African wildlife with your experienced safari guides who know their way around the vast Etosha National Park. With a little bit of luck catch a glimpse of the endangered black rhino, leopard, cheetah and other free roaming Namibia wildlife. Your twice daily game drives in the Etosha National Park are action-packed and unpredictable and will provide lasting memories.
Day 1: Road transfer from Windhoek to EtoshaView Lodge
On the first day of your Etosha Safari Shuttle Tour, a representative will pick you up for a road transfer in a closed air-conditioned vehicle to your accommodation near Etosha National Park. The 6 hour drive to Etosha will take you through scenic landscapes and a chance to witness incredible vistas. Your driver will make a rest stop in the town of Otjiwarongo, where you can stretch your legs and enjoy quick lunch.
Your accommodation for the 3 nights of your Namibia safari is at the stylish Mushara Bush Camp, where you will experience an authentic African safari. After a long day of travelling, indulge in a night of fine dining on the the thatched verandah with spectacular bush views.
Day 2 & 3: Exciting game drives in Etosha National ParkView Lodge
Spend the next two days exploring the Etosha National Park on exciting game drives in open safari vehicle. Etosha National Park is known as one of the few places, where the most spectacular game viewing can be witnessed during the heat of the day. With luck and the help of your experienced Namibian safari guide, you might get a chance to spot the endangered black rhino, elephants, kudu, oryx, wildebeest and other big African wildlife as well as a diversity of over 300 species of birds.
Breakfasts and dinners are enjoyed on the thatched verandah, overlooking the wildlife-rich Namibia bush. Early in the evening, gather around the campfire to share your wonderful African wildlife sightings stories.
Day 4: Say farewell to Etosha and transfer back to WindhoekSavour a hearty breakfast on the morning of the last day of your Etosha Shuttle Safari Tour, before gathering your belongings. You will meet with your driver for a road transfer back to Windhoek. In Windhoek you will meet your onward travel arrangements.
Rates & Prices
Your Namibia Tour Includes:
- Scheduled return road transfers from Windhoek to Etosha National Park
- 3 nights’ comfortable tented accommodation inclusive of breakfast, lunch and dinner as per itinerary
- Morning and afternoon Etosha game drives in open safari vehicle accompanied by experienced safari guide
- Mineral water while on game drives
- Etosha National Park entrance fees
Your Namibia Tour Excludes:
- Drinks, optional activities not mentioned above and all other extras to be settled direct
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions