Namib Desert & Etosha Safari Tour. Namibia
Expected Namibia Safari Vacation Package Experience:
- Accommodation: Hotel, lodges, rest camp
- Activities: Scenic picnic, Walvis Bay lagoon champagne cruise, Swakopmund sightseeing, swimming, sundowner and scenic drive, rock art site visit, game viewing, game drives, birding, waterhole visits, visit to Lake Otjikoto / Tsumeb / Hoba Meteorite, Okahandja excursion
- Destinations: Windhoek, Namib Desert (Namib Naukluft Park, Moon Valley), Swakopmund, Walvis Bay lagoon, Erongo (Ai Aba), Damaraland (Ugab Valley), Etosha National Park (Okaukuejo), Tsumeb, Okahandja, Windhoek
What you can expect from this 9 day Namib Desert and Etosha safari tour:
On this 9 day Namibia safari tour you will travel via Khomashochland into the Namib Desert. Guests can expect excellent game viewing opportunities in the Etosha National Park. Your tour will conclude in the beautiful town of Windhoek.
Day 1: Swakopmund, Namibia
Travel via Khomashochland, down the Gamsberg Pass into the Namib. After a picnic lunch proceed through the Namib Naukluft Park, passing the waterholes Ganab and Hotsas then on to the Welwitschia Plains and 'moon valley'. You will arrive in Swakopmund at about sunset. Overnight at the Hansa Hotel. Breakfast.
Day 2: Swakopmund, Namibia
After breakfast depart to Walvis Bay for a boat cruise with champagne, fresh oysters, and snacks on board. Return to Hansa Hotel. In the afternoon you will go sightseeing in Swakopmund and have time at your leisure. Overnight at the Hansa Hotel. Breakfast.
Day 3: Erongo Area, Namibia
Proceed to the famous Erongo area. After arrival at Ai Aiba "the rock painting Lodge" you have time to relax either at the Pool or during a walk around the Lodge. In the late afternoon sundowner drive in open vehicle. Overnight at Ai Aiba Lodge. Breakfast. Dinner.
Day 4: Ugab Valley, Namibia
Early morning start for a 3 hour drive in open vehicle on the premises of the lodge during this Namibia safari tour. Numerous pre-historic rock-paintings will draw you into the spell of mystic Africa. Afterwards proceed to the Ugab Valley. Overnight at Vingerklip Lodge. Dinner. Breakfast.
Day 5: Etosha National Park, Namibia
This morning you will drive to the famous Etosha National Park. The day is just for game-viewing drives. Overnight at Okaukuejo Restcamp. Breakfast.
Day 6: Etosha National Park, Namibia
Today is a full day of game viewing in the Etosha National Park, at the waterholes or the open countryside. Overnight at Mokuti Lodge. Breakfast.
Day 7: Etosha National Park, Namibia
Enjoy another full day of game viewing in the Etosha National Park during your Namibia safari tour. Overnight at Mokuti Lodge. Breakfast.
Day 8: Tsumeb, Namibia
After breakfast proceed via Tsumeb to the Hoba Meteorite. En route you will visit Lake Otjikoto and the Mine Museum. Overnight at Frans Indongo Lodge. Dinner. Breakfast.
Day 9: Windhoek, Namibia
Prepare for an early morning (07:00 - 09:00am) game drive on the farm. Return to Windhoek via Okahandja and visit the graves of the Herero chiefs and of the German Schutztruppe. Arrive in Windhoek in the late afternoon.
- Overland trips and all sightseeing as per itinerary
- Overnight in double rooms in hotels/lodges and rest camps in Etosha
- 8x breakfast, 1x Lunchpack, 3x Dinner
- English speaking tour guide
- Multilanguage is possible
- All entrance fees as per itinerary
- Expenses for personal belongings e.g.:
- Drinks and telephone calls
- Tips for tour guide
- Tips in restaurant
- Lunch is not included, except day one
- Minimum - 2 persons
- Maximum - 16 persons
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions