Zimbabwe Safari Guide | About Zimbabwe
Discarded by many tourists in recent times Zimbabwe is slowly clawing its way back to reclaim its place in the hierarchy of the African safari and the African Safari guide to Zimbabwe will assist in decisions concerning a safari to the country.
- Home to one the world's seven natural wonders -UNESCO Natural World Heritage Site - Victoria Falls
- Beautiful landscapes
- Excellent wildlife viewing
- Great variety of experiences - game viewing to bungee jumping
- Hwange National Park - renowned for huge population of elephants
- Great Zimbabwe - explore this ancient city with the largest stone structures south of the pyramids
- Mana Pools National Park - a national park with lions that allows unguided walking safaris
- Eastern Highlands boasts Mtarazi Falls - Africa's second highest waterfall
- Experience stunning sunsets and excellent fishing at Lake Kariba
- Various styles of accommodation from 5 star lodges/hotel and luxury houseboats to classic tented accommodation
- Superior guides
Best Time to Visit Zimbabwe:Rhino sanctuary at Musango Lodge
Zimbabwe can be considered a year round safari holiday destination. Temperatures are never very extreme and the warm, wet season (November to May) has sunny days with dramatic afternoon thunderstorms. The end of the cool, dry season, (September/October) is the prime time for wildlife viewing.
The view from Elephant Camp to the mists of Victoria Falls a 15 minute drive away