© Panoramic view of Nyanga National Park
Enjoy beautiful scenic drives, excellent walking and hiking trails, and some excellent bird-watching and wildlife experiences.
Eastern Highlands Highlights:
Best time to visit Eastern Highlands:
- Tea plantations of the Nyanga range
- Coffee plantations of the Bvumba range
- Chimanimani Mountains - popular for hiking and botanists
- Nyanga National Park features Zimbabwe's highest peak (Bvumba Mountains) and Africa's second highest waterfall ( Mtarazi Falls)
- Trout fishing, golf, bowls and horse riding
Eastern Highlands can be considered a year round holiday destination; the best time would be during the dry season - May to October.