Zimbabwe Safari Guide | Hwange National Park
Famous for its large concentrations of wildlife especially during the winter months, Hwange is the largest national park in Zimbabwe.
- Over 400 species of birds occur in the park
- Huge elephant and buffalo herds
- Several waterholes have raised viewing hides providing hours of great game viewing
- Luxury safari lodges with their own traversing areas
- Night drives allowed at the private lodges
Dry Season: July to September is hot during the day but can be below freezing some nights. During these dry months the animals are concentrated around the man-made waterholes.
Rainy Season: summer rains and the vegetation bursts into life. Birdlife is most spectacular at this time.
Enquiries / Questions