Private Safari in South Africa
- Accommodation: Luxury private villa with indoor and outdoor showers
- Destinations:Johannesburg, Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve, Johannesburg
- Activities: Morning and afternoon game drives, walking safaris, guided riverbank walk, wildlife lecture, astronomy session, pre-school visit as part of a community project
Your South Africa Safari Experience
Romantic spirits can unite during this 4 day romantic retreat in the Greater Kruger Park. In a realm of privacy and luxury, your South Africa safari lodge in the Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve is the epitome of Africa.
Wildlife encounters and cultural interactions will be the focus of your safari, with ample time set aside for romantic endeavors as you watch the sun rise or set and gaze into an endless ceiling of stars after an optional alfresco candle-lit dinner set for two. Optional spa treatments are also available, creating tranquil pamper sessions for you and your loved one.
On the final night of your safari, an unforgettable experience waits at a special tree house suite that will provide a bit of luxury adventure and endless memories of your stay in the wild. Watch free-roaming wildlife wander on the plains below before falling asleep to the sounds of a bustling bush and the illumination provided by the starry sky.
Day 1: Johannesburg - Sabi Sand Private Game ReserveView Lodge
After settling into your luxury villa in the Greater Kruger Park, you will explore the Big Five region in an afternoon game drive. Your trained guide will stop in a secluded spot in the bush where you will enjoy sundowners as the sun sets into a horizon of endless wildlife-rich plains. After your safari adventure, you can unwind as professional spa staff pamper you in an option of wellness treatments.
A romantic campfire dinner awaits at the lodge, serving a menu of traditional dishes combined with international influences. Once your taste buds have been satisfied, you can enjoy an outdoor astronomy session as your guide tells you about African mythology related to the stars.
Day 2 - 3: Sabi Sand Private Game ReserveView LodgeWake up to the sounds of a new day and the smells of a fresh cup of coffee, as you prepare for an action-packed day of safari activities. An early morning game drive in a specialized safari vehicle will venture out into an active bush, with the evidence of the previous night's predator-prey relationships laid out in the open plains.
Game viewing in one of South Africa's finest safari regions has it perks. While out on a game drive or walking safari, look out for a diversity of mammals, birds, reptiles, insects and tree species. After exploring the bush with your guide and tracker, return to the lodge for a scrumptious brunch.
During your free time back at the lodge, you can enjoy a siesta or relax in your private rim flow pool on your game viewing deck. The fitness centre has gym facilities as well as yoga equipment that will leave your body and mind rejuvenated. Other activities that can be enjoyed during your stay at the lodge include a guided riverbank walk and hippo tour, a wildlife lecture and a visit to a pre-school that forms part of a community project.
After pursuing your own interests during your free time, you will enjoy an afternoon tea with some snacks before setting out on your afternoon game drive. If you desire a private tour for two, this can be arranged at an additional cost. Afternoon game drives stop for sundowners and extend into the evenings, as the nocturnal creatures reveal themselves to your guide's spotlight. If you're lucky, you might witness the predators on the prowl.Return to the lodge for an evening of delectable food and casual relaxation around a blazing campfire as you listen to the roar of a nearby lion or the thumping of elephant steps. Post-dinner drinks can be indulged as you reminisce on the day's adventures.
On your final night of your South African safari, you will experience a night of magic under the stars. The exclusive Kingston Treehouse experiences supreme privacy in its 1,6km distance from the main lodge. Your newfound wild freedom will allow you enough tranquility to enjoy an authentic bush experience - with the natural sights, sounds and smells of the untamed bush.
Day 4: Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve - JohannesburgOn the final day of your private getaway, you will receive an early wake-up call and shortly thereafter, you will set out into the bush one final time. Be sure to take a pair of binoculars and a camera with you to capture the thrilling moments in the bush.
You will enjoy a farewell breakfast at the lodge before departing in a road transfer to Skukuza Airport. The drive will take you through the Kruger National Park where you might spot some wildlife en-route. At the airport, you will board a flight to Johannesburg's O.R. Tambo International Airport, where you will meet your ongoing travel arrangements. Included
- Return air transfers to/from Johannesburg and Skukuza
- Return safari transfers to/from the airport and the lodge
- 2 nights' luxury private suite accommodation with en-suite facilities, indoor & outdoor showers, lounge area, fireplace, private rim flow pool and game viewing deck
- 1 night in a unique treehouse suite with an en-suite bathroom and views of the wilderness and the canopy of stars
- Meals prepared and served by the lodge include breakfast, lunch, dinner and picnics
- Local branded drinks - bottled water, soft drinks, select beers, tea/coffee, spirits & house wines
- Mini bar with selected drinks and snacks
- Specified inclusive safari activities (game drives, bush walks, riverbank walk/hippo tour, astronomy session, wildlife lecture, community project pre-school visit)
- All game viewing activities are escorted by trained and experienced guides and trackers
- Refreshments and sundowners on game drives
- Laundry service
- Extra services and purchases to be settled directly upon departure
- Premium brand beers, spirits, cellar wines and champagnes
- Optional activities (such as private game drive vehicles, clay pigeon shooting, cultural village experience, hot-air balloon safari, helicopter rides, golfing, elephant interactions) as well as spa treatments
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions