Private Kruger Park Tour
- Accommodation: En-suite with private pool
- Destinations: Johannesburg, Kruger National Park, Johannesburg
- Activities: Game drives, wildlife tracking, archery
Your Kruger Park Tour Experience
This 7 day private Kruger Safari is ideal for the couple who do not succumb to the conventional. Experience the tranquility of the bush with your loved one during this romantic getaway for two.
The area you are about to embark is known for its vast plains of fauna and flora, creating an intimate setting for the couple who wants to escape the commotion known as city life.Unwind in a private suite with an outdoor day bed, overlooking the serenity of the immaculating river. Relax in a private plunge pool while sipping on a cold beverage.
Enjoy the African sunrise and sunset while engaging in intimate activities such as game drives and guided walks. Spot the big five while cruising through the picturesque landscape of Kruger. Dine under the stars while savoring decadent African cuisine and fine wine. Create lasting memories.
Day 1: Johannesburg - Kruger National ParkView Lodge
Enjoy a light snack or have lunch before you head out into the wilderness for an enchanting game drive. An experienced ranger will guide you through the bush in a specialized safari vehicle. The safari vehicle is big enough to transport six people and you will get a chance to interact with other couples while trying to spot a variety of nocturnal animals. Kick back and appreciate the picturesque landscape while sipping on sundowners.
Enjoy a traditional South African barbeque while reminiscing about the day. Relax in a private plunge pool while staring at the glistening African sky before snuggling up in one of 12 luxury rooms.
Day 2 - 3: Kruger National ParkView Lodge
Experienced rangers and trackers will enlighten you on the lodge's rich history and abundance of fauna and flora during afternoon drives. Explore the spiritual beliefs of the San people while glancing at authentic rock art. Nibble on delicacies and sip on fine wine while indulging in the beautiful scenery - two immaculate rivers, originating from the national park, and indigenous flora.
Make the most of your final night by gazing at the stars while romantic tales of gods and goddesses come to life in the absence of synthetic lights.
Day 4 - 6: Kruger National ParkView Lodge
After a hearty meal you will embark on a game viewing journey. Track wildlife with an experienced guide as you explore the bush on foot during a walking safari. Bring your camera along for the perfect photo opportunity. Spot the big five while sipping on sundowners before heading back to the lodge.
Experience bush dining at its finest with a selection of South African delicacies to choose from. The lodge has a wine boutique with a range of vintage wine for you to indulge in.
Wake up early for morning game drive and spot an abundance of animals that roam the bushveld. Witness the majestic African sunrise.For the daring, wake up early to learn the art of archery or go on a mountain biking adventure. Savor a sumptuous brunch and enjoy an afternoon of siesta, to make up for the early morning wake up call.
Enjoy a high tea and nibble snacks before your afternoon safari drive. Track the Big Five in a specialized safari vehicle along with an expert drive. Sip on sundowners and enjoy decadent canapes while watching the African sunset.
Day 7: Kruger National Park - JohannesburgEnjoy a light breakfast while you soak up the sun and serenity of the bush for one last time. A representative will escort you back to the Singita Airstrip, where you will board your flight to O.R Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg. At the the O.R Tambo International Airport you will meet your onward travel arrangements. Included
- Return flights and road transfers to/from Johannesburg, Kruger Park South and the safari lodges
- 3 nights' stay at Jock Safari Lodge and Spa in luxury room accommodation which boasts a sala and private plunge pool
- 3 nights' stay in an en-suite accommodation which boasts a game viewing deck with a day bed and an outdoor shower at Singita Lebombo Lodge
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner as per itinerary
- All teas and coffees
- All local and premium beverages including water, tea, coffee, soft drinks, wines and spirits
- Daily morning and afternoon/evening game drives in a safari vehicle, as well as walking and mountain bike safaris
- All safari activities are accompanied by experienced guides and trackers
- Beverages while on game drives
- Daily laundry service
- All extras, French Champagne, spa treatments and optional activities to be settled directly on departure
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions