Private Game Lodge Safari in Kruger Park
- Accommodation: Premier Suite at a private game lodge
- Destinations: Johannesburg, Nelspruit, Kruger National Park, Nelspruit, Johannesburg
- Activities: Game drives, bush walks, bird watching, bush dining
Your South Africa Safari Experience
This safari vacation in the southern part of the Kruger National Park is a quick getaway, ideal for couples and friends or families. Stay in premier suites, attended to by a friendly staff who will work around your schedule. Each group of travellers is given the option of an exclusive-use safari vehicle, making the game viewing process more intimate and authentic.
Watch out for the Big Five (Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Rhino, Buffalo) as well as smaller animals and birds. Game drives are conducted in open safari vehicles by trained rangers. After witnessing Kruger's wildlife and a spectacular African sunset you will return to your safari lodge to enjoy traditional South African bush cuisine.
After a restful night's sleep, you can relive your African safari adventure. Early morning game drives let you experience prime wildlife sightings as the bush becomes increasingly active. Don't forget to bring your camera so you can share your safari memories with your friends and family. Return to the lodge to enjoy a satisfying breakfast and reflect on your morning game viewing activity. Keep track of all the animals and birds you have seen and those you are still hoping to see.
Day 1: Johannesburg - Kruger National ParkView Lodge
Located in the wildlife-rich southern part of the Kruger National Park, this South Africa safari lodge combines comfortable accommodation with exceptional game viewing. After settling into your suite with an indoor and outdoor shower, you will have some time to get acquainted with the lodge's facilities. Take a dip in the swimming pool, stand under the spray of the waterfall, or simply relax on the deck and watch the wildlife wander by.
Spa treatments are a popular way of relaxing after a day in the wilderness. The lodge has a selection of optional massages and wellness treatments that are available upon request. During siesta, grab a book at the library, browse for souvenirs at the curio shop or have a look at the wildlife display, accompanied by a specialized talk by a passionate guide.
An optional trip to the exclusive Leopard Creek Country Club can be arranged for keen golfers. Golfers can enjoy a day at the golf course designed by Gary Player after driving through the Kruger Park during a 45-minute road transfer.
A combination of fine dining and an award-winning wine selection will feed your appetite and quench your thirst during indoor and al fresco dinners.
Day 2: Kruger National ParkView Lodge
Alternatively, a guided bush walk will lead to you encounters with the smaller facets of the bush, such as the fauna, flora and bird life. Ornithologists will be able to spot a variety of well-known and lesser known bird species, lengthening their lists. Return to the lodge for a hearty breakfast before some free time to enjoy the lodge's facilities.
An afternoon game drive will afford you spectacular wildlife sightings, a picture-perfect sunset and a refreshing sundowner. Witness the unique behavior of the nocturnal bush creatures, with the predators preparing for a night of stalking their prey. Return to the lodge for a typical African dinner, prepared by a team of dedicated chefs. For an extra special dining experience you can dine under the star studded African night sky, around a blazing fire, or out on the deck.
Return to your deluxe suite where a comfortable bed and a range of modern amenities will provide a peaceful night's sleep.
Day 3: JohannesburgWake up early, gather your belongings and enjoy a freshly prepared breakfast. Say goodbye to your stay in the Kruger National Park as a road transfer collects you and takes you to Nelspruit. This road transfer is a final game drive, so be keep your camera ready for some wildlife sightings. A 1-hour flight from the Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport will deliver you to Johannesburg O.R. Tambo International Airport. Here, you will board a flight to your final destination. Included
- Air transfer from Johannesburg to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport
- Safari transfer to Lukimbi Safari Lodge
- 2 nights' accommodation in en-suite room boasting a covered deck, spacious bath, indoor and outdoor shower, air-conditioning, fan, safe, mosquito net, tea and coffee facilities and a mini bar
- Freshly prepared meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All teas, coffees and afternoon tea
- Daily morning and afternoon/evening game drives in open safari vehicle accompanied by experienced guides and trackers
- Bush walk alongside an armed and experienced tracker
- Use of a private safari vehicle
- Departing safari transfer to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport
- Air transfer to O.R. Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg
- All extras, beverages and laundry to be settled directly on departure
- All optional activities, including spa treatments
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions