Exclusive Safari in South Africa
- Accommodation: Luxury suite at an eco-friendly lodge, with a glass-fronted en-suite bathroom
- Destinations: Johannesburg, Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve, Johannesburg
- Activities: Morning and night game drives, guided walking safaris, bird watching, community visits, stargazing
Your South Africa Safari Experience
This premier Kruger safari in the Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve enjoys excellent wildlife sightings thanks to the reserve's unfenced border with the Kruger National Park. Your days will be spent navigating through the bush on guided game drives and walking safaris.
Modern travellers will enjoy the luxury and upmarket status of this lodge, and seasoned travellers will enjoy the tranquility offered by the reserve as well as the optional spa treatments. Privacy is guaranteed in your comfortable suite, with the presence of a private butler only existing upon request.
Day 1: Johannesburg - Sabi Sand Private Game ReserveView Lodge
After settling in to the Amber Suite, you will have time to explore the lodge's facilities before having lunch and then embarking on a game viewing activity. An afternoon game drive in a specialized safari vehicle is led by an experienced guide and tracker, trained to lead safari-goers to exhilarating wildlife sightings, some of which may be of the Big Five. The drives extend into the night and free-roaming nocturnal creatures can be spotted.
On return to the lodge, you will be seated for a culinary feast. Your stay at this South Africa safari lodge will grant you the service of a private butler. Enjoy the privacy of your own plunge pool and patio or relax in a stargazing session around a blazing campfire before enjoying an early night's rest.
Day 2 -3: Sabi Sand Private Game ReserveView Lodge
After the 3-hour game drive, return to the lodge for breakfast which is followed by a guided walking safari. Your ranger will introduce you to the smaller fauna and flora wonders of the bush and share some animal tracking techniques with you. While exploring the bush on foot, be sure to keep a lookout for the diverse species of resident and migrant birds. Alternatively, go on a cultural visit to the local Shangaan community.Return to the lodge for lunch and some free time in which you can enjoy a siesta or a swim before attending afternoon teatime. Your afternoon game drive departs after you've enjoyed some tea and snacks, and stops a little later in a remote part of the bush for sundowners. At night, the bush becomes increasingly active with predators on the prowl and the nocturnal creatures, such as genets and African wild cats, allow safari-goers to get a glimpse of them. The Amani Spa at the lodge offers a menu of optional classic and traditional African wellness treatments by qualified therapists. There are single and double treatment rooms, ideal for both alone-time and quality time with your significant other.
Dining at the lodge is a magical affair, offering Asian inspired African dishes in an alfresco setting. Meals at this South African lodge are prepared with fresh local ingredients, creating mouthwatering dishes. The outdoor boma invites you to a traditional African celebration, surrounding by the splendour of the wild, while the indoor dining area creates a more elegant ambience. The underground wine cellar has a selection of fine South African wines that will complement any meal.
Day 4: Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve - JohannesburgOn the final day of your South African safari adventure, you can enjoy a final morning game drive and breakfast before being transferred to an airstrip in Sabi Sands South. Spot wildlife en-route to the airstrip, where you will board a flight to O.R. Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg to embark on your ongoing travel arrangements. Included
- Air transfers to/from Johannesburg and Sabi bush airstrip
- 3 nights' en-suite air-conditioned accommodation with a private plunge pool and patio
- Daily meals served include breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers
- All teas, coffees and afternoon tea
- Daily morning and afternoon/evening game drives in open safari vehicles, and walking safaris
- All game viewing activities are accompanied by trained and experienced guides and trackers
- Refreshments and snacks on game drives
- All extras, cellar wines and premium brand drinks, and laundry to be settled directly on departure
- Optional activities and spa treatments
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions