Affordable Luxury African Safari
- Accommodation: En-suite bathroom, fire place
- Destinations: Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve, White River
- Activities: Big Five game viewing, morning and afternoon game drives, bush walks
Your South Africa Safari Experience
This luxury safari is ideal for couples wanting to escape the hustle and bustle of the city life and families longing for a relaxed getaway. Stay in luxury suites as friendly staff takes care of you. The first 4 nights of the safari are packed with daily game drives and bushwalks at the Elephant Plains Lodge, and the last two nights at Oliver's Restaurant and Lodge affords you the pleasure of tranquility and pampering.
Embark on morning and afternoon safaris as you spot the Big Five, or pamper yourself by visiting the health spa. Indulge in fine bush dining and flavours inspired by South Africa and the Mediterranean. Relax and enjoy the panoramic view from your luxury suite.
Day 1: Sabi Sands Private Game ReserveView Lodge
Upon arrival, meet for drinks at the bar and relax and settle in at the lodge. Savor a sumptuous lunch in the dining area as soak up the ambience of the bush life. Embark on an adventurous game drive and spot some of the best wildlife that Kruger and Sabi Sands has to offer. Spot the big five and other fauna such as cheetah, wild dogs and an abundance of antelope species. Sip on sundowners and nibble on canapes before heading back to your suite.
End the day with an unforgettable dining experience around a boma and crackling fire, with a meal that is influenced by international and South African cuisine. Dinner will be ready as soon as you hear the beating of a drum.
Day 2 - 4: Sabi Sands Private Game ReserveView Lodge
Take a rejuvenating swim in the swimming pool. A late afternoon drive will give you the opportunity to spot a few nocturnal animals. This is the perfect photo opportunity, as you might spot rare species of fauna. After a fine bush dining experience, meet your ranger and gaze at a few constellations such as The Scorpius and The Southern Cross and learn fascinating facts about nebulae and clusters.
Day 5 - 6: White River, MpumalangaView Lodge
Optional activities include visiting the wellness spa and the neighbouring golf courses including the White River Country Club, Leopard Creek Country Club, the Sabie River Bungalows Golf Club and Nelspruit Golf Club.
Experience silver service dining in the restaurant renowned for its Mediterranean cuisine. Choose from an array of sumptuous dishes and pair them with fine African wine from the well-stocked cellar. Whether it is something sweet or savoury you're after, you will surely find a delicacy on the award-winning menu that will satisfy your palate. Snuggle up in front of the fire or in the en-suite bathroom before calling it a night.
Day 7: Day of DepartureOn the final day of your luxury stay, indulge in a delicious breakfast before getting set for your departure.Included
- 4 nights' accommodation in the Honeymoon Suite at Elephant Plains Game Lodge which boasts a private splash pool and daybed, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, fireplace, mosquito net, electronic safe and a mini bar
- Scrumptious meals are served for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All teas, coffees and a daily afternoon tea with snacks
- Safari activities including daily morning and afternoon/evening game drives in open safari vehicle and bush walks accompanied by experienced guides and trackers
- 2 nights' accommodation at Olivers Restaurant and Lodge in an en-suite room with a lounge, fireplace and private outside showers
- A full breakfast at the start of each day
- All extras, drinks and laundry to be settled directly on departure
- All optional activities
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions