Breathtaking Vistas Safari Tour of South Africa
- Accommodation: Private terrace, daybed, scenic views of the bush
- Location: Johannesburg, Kruger National Park, Timbavati Game Reserve, Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve, Johannesburg
- Activities: Bush dining, bush walks, game drives
Your Safari Tour of South Africa Experience
This 8 day breathtaking vistas safari offers exclusivity, privacy, scenic landscapes, abundance of wildlife, outstanding bush hospitality, and game viewing from a close proximity. The first two nights of your stay will be spent at the Outpost Lodge, renowned for its aesthetic beauty and silver service dining. You will encounter an abundance of rare wildlife and consume African delicacies. The suites have panoramic views of the Luvuhu River.
On your third day you will be escorted to Kings Camp, where you will get a close encounter with wildlife as the water hole opposite the lodge attracts free roaming animals. Game drives and morning safari walks are some of the activities the lodge has to offer. You will spot an abundance of game namely hippo, lion and buffalo.
Your third and final destination, where you will spend three nights, is Leopard Hills. Situated in the western part of Kruger, as the name suggests, this lodge is renowned for the mass leopards that roam the area. The wildlife is not limited to cats; you can spot the big five on safari drives and other game. The lodge offers fine bush cuisine, specialized to satisfy every palate.
Day 1: Johannesburg - Kruger National ParkView Lodge
The lodge itself is known for its aesthetic beauty and the abundance of wildlife. This ultimate getaway is free from modern disturbances, making it an ideal place for pure relaxation. Away from the noise of the city, this lodge offers nothing but peace and tranquility.
Lounge in the plunge pool of your suite or admire the immaculating view from your veranda. Enjoy a delicious lunch before heading out for a game drive. Spot rare species of fauna and flora such as the nyala buck. The terrain is known to attract large herds of majestic elephant and buffalo. Sip on a sundowner, accompanied with delicacies, while reflecting on the game drive.
Day 2: Kruger National Park View Lodge
Expect silver service bush dining at the lodge and indulge their renowned cuisine that is heavily influenced by African flavours.
Day 3 - 4: Timbavati Private Game ReserveView Lodge
Upon arrival enjoy lunch before heading out on a mid afternoon game drive. Bask in the knowledge of the bush as a professional ranger helps you trace and identify game amongst hippo, lion, crocodile and leopard. Relish canapes and drinks after your drive as you witness the African sunset. Your drive will last until after dark for you to spot the nocturnal animals.
Experience decadent bush dining within the spacious dining room as you mingle with other guests. An alternative dining experience could be under the African moonlight, with the assistance of your guide. Choose from a variety of delicious traditional African cuisine to taste and sample some of South Africa's fine wine.
Day 5 - 7: Sabi Sand Private Game ReserveView Lodge
Experience game viewing from a close proximity on a guided game drive. The specialized safari vehicles offer both safety and comfort. The big five are commonly spotted in the area that traverses over 10 000 hectares. The large plain is also home to a vast number of fauna and flora. Bid farewell to a productive day while drinking a sundowner and savoring delicious canapes as you watch the sunset.
Freshen up before meeting other guests for pre-dinner drinks. The professional barmen will whip up refreshing cocktails and other drinks to help you work up an appetite for whats to come. Dine in the traditionally decorated dining room. The aroma of the fine bush cuisine along with the immaculating view contributes to a unique dining experience.
Day 8: Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve - JohannesburgWake up to devour freshly baked pastries, a fresh pot of tea and other delicacies as you admire the African landscape for the last time. After breakfast you will be escorted to Sabi Sands airstrip where you will board your flight to O.R Tambo International Airport, Johannesburg. At the airport you will meet your onward travel arrangements. Included
- Flights to/from Johannesburg and the Kruger
- All road transfers between airports and lodges
- 2 nights' accommodation in a luxury room with an en-suite bathroom, remote controlled weather screens, king-size bed with goose down duvet, mosquito nets, lounge and private terrace at Outpost Lodge
- 2 nights' luxury stay at Kings Camp with an en-suite room with a private verandah and a fully stocked in-room minibar
- 3 nights' luxurious glass-fronted accommodation at Leopard Hills Safari Lodge with a full range of bathroom amenities
- All meals, namely breakfast, lunch and dinner are served during your stay
- All local beverages, teas, coffees, and afternoon high teas
- Safari activities include game drives and bush walks
- Trained and experienced guides and trackers will escort you on safari activities
- Sundowner drinks and canapés while on afternoon game drives
- Premium drinks (champagnes, cognacs & cellar wines)
- Optional activities not listed above and all other extras to be settled directly on departure
- Spa treatments
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions