Get an authentic safari tour of the Serengeti as you experience the Tanzanian wilderness in its most unspoiled form in this 4 day deluxe tour.
Unspoiled Serengeti Highlights
- All year game, perfect for cheetah sightings
- Spot the key species of buffalo, lion, leopard, elephant, giraffe, striped and spotted hyena all year round.
- Unpolluted night skies, go on a cosmic safari and uncover the secrets of the universe
- A unique activity assisting with cheetah research by monitoring the cheetah and recording their behaviour.
- Between January and March witness the migration mass calving; see newborn zebra foals and wildebeest calves take their first wobbly steps.
- Fantastic views from atop a kopje where you can survey the scenery and watch unparalleled sunsets across the great plains.
What to Expect on this 4 Day Serengeti Safari Tour in Tanzania
Enjoy the camp’s prime position in a remote part of the Serengeti as you venture out into the unspoilt wilderness that has year-round game viewing.
Built around a kopje in southern Serengeti, on the path of the annual wildebeest and zebra migration, the camp offers panoramic views of the plains in luxurious comfort and style. The migration occurs here between January and March when the grass is lush and the babies are ready to be born. Witness compelling animal behaviours from birthing activity, survival instincts, prey and predator interactions, chases to wins and losses.
Indulge in alfresco dinners that serve you with a scrumptious feast while seated around a blazing campfire. Spend your evenings star gazing on a cosmic safari that allows you to relax in post-dinner adoration of the African night sky. Return to your suite, and continue admiring the stars from your private veranda.
Day 1: Arusha Airport - Serengeti National Park
A light aircraft flight will take you from Arusha Airport to an airstrip in the Serengeti, where your safari begins. Your guide will be at the airstrip ready to meet you and transfer you to camp, the drive takes about 45 minutes, stopping as you spot game along the way.
Sit down to an al fresco three-course lunch, looking out over the plains. Go for an afternoon game drive around the kopjes, where languishing leopards can sometimes be found. Sit around the fire for pre-dinner drinks and soak up the ambiance of being in the bush.
Day 2 - 3: Explore the Serengeti National Park
This prime position offers spectacular views of predators like the legendary cheetah, lion and leopard. The free-roaming buffalo, elephant and giraffe can often be seen wandering the grounds close to the camp. The period between January and March usually plays witness to the calving season, where newborn zebra and wildebeest are welcomed into the Serengeti.
Enjoy exploring the area on game drives, the terrain offers a mix of vast open grassy plains, rocky outcrops and forested areas. Stop in some shade and indulge in a picnic lunch. Listen to the prolific bird life in the forest and see if you can identify the different bird species by their calls.
Venture onto the plains and searching for cheetah and join the cheetah research project. Here your guide will explain the cheetah's habitat and behaviour to you and teach you how to correctly identify individuals. So that you can photograph them and share your photos to assist in recording movement patterns and information that may help to conserve these beautiful endangered animals.
Cosmic safaris allow you to relax in post-dinner conversation under a ceiling of stars. Sit on the top of the main kopje or around the campfire as you gaze into the night sky. The camp manager will entertain you with ancient tales of the universe as you are guided through the starry pathways of the sky.
Day 4: Kilimanjaro International Airport
After breakfast, continue with a morning game drive and head back to the airstrip. As it’s time to say goodbye to the bush and board a light aircraft flight to Kilimanjaro International Airport where you will meet your onward travel arrangements.
- Flights from Arusha Airport to Serengeti airstrip and Kilimanjaro International Airport
- Shared road transfers to and from airports
- 3 nights accommodation in a luxury safari camp
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner as per itinerary
- Local drinks including teas/coffees, soft drinks, local brand beers, local spirits and house wines
- Daily morning and afternoon game drives in a shared safari vehicle accompanied by an experienced guide
- Cosmic safari and Serengeti cheetah project
- All meet and greet services
- Entrance and conservation fees for all reserves as per itinerary
- Champagne and premium brand drinks
- Optional activities, spa treatments and all other extras to be settled direct