Enjoy this 3 Day Namibia Sossusvlei tour, where you will be able to explore some of the beauty that Namibia has to offer. Sossusvlei is surely one of the most spectacular sights in Africa.
What to expect from this 3 Day Sossusvlei Shuttle Tour
This short Sossusvlei Shuttle tour is inclusive of transport, accommodation, meals and excursions. Sossusvlei is surely one of the most spectacular sights in Africa. Located in the Namib Naukluft Park, the largest conservation area in Africa, and fourth largest in the world - Sossusvlei is an excellent reason to visit Namibia. Sossusvlei is an enormous clay-pan, enclosed by mighty sand dunes. Some of these stunning hills of sand reach a height of 300m (984.2 feet).
Sossusvlei Shuttle Tour Highlights
- Inclusive of transport, accommodation, meals and excursions
- Choice between Soft Adventure Camp (Standard) and Namib Naukluft Lodge (Superior)
- Departs daily from Windhoek or Swakopmund / Walvis Bay
- Explore the Namib Desert, Dead Vlei, Sesriem Canyon and Namib Naukluft
- Climb one of the over 300 m high Sossusvlei dunes
Day 1: Depart Windhoek / Swakopmund
Depart for your Namibia tour at around 14:00pm (during Namibian wintertime - 13h00pm) from Windhoek via the scenic and steep Spreetshoogte Pass to the beautifully set Namib Naukluft Lodge. Choose between Soft Adventure Camp (Standard) and Namib Naukluft Lodge (Superior) as your accommodation for the next 2 nights.
Both are located on the Nam Nau Habitat surrounded by granite hills and striking views of the open desert plains.
Day 2: Explore Sossusvlei
An early morning rise will be rewarded by the sight of the spectacular dunes at Sossusvlei on your excursion. Make the effort and climb one of the dunes and you may be overwhelmed by the sight of the dynamic and living desert.
A full breakfast will be served at Sossusvlei during your Namibia tour. Visit the Sesriem Canyon before returning to the Lodge for your lunch. During the late afternoon, a sundowner drive to the natural marble mountains on the 13 000 hectares private nature reserve is offered. Overnight at Namib Naukluft Lodge.
Day 3: Return Windhoek / Swakopmund
Today you will enjoy breakfast before your return drive in an air-conditioned vehicle with your expert guide (app. 260 km on a gravel road). The journey will take approximately 3.5 - 4 hours.
You will drive via the Remhoogte Pass, which boasts a variety of vegetation and you will arrive in Windhoek at around 12:30.
Your Tour Includes
- Standard accommodation with en-suite bathroom
- Transport for the duration of your tour
- Professional English speaking driver / guide
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner as per itinerary
- Still and Sparkling water on board the vehicle
- Sossusvlei excursion (approx. 7 hours)
- Sunset drive to Marble-Mountains (approx. 1.5 hours)
- Park Entrance Fees
Your Tour Excludes
- Optional excursions or activities
- Drinks and all other extras to be settled directly on departure